Prof. Paolo Persichetti
Prof. Paolo Persichetti
Head of Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery
- Reconstructive and aesthetic surgery: encephalic district, neck, breasts, abdomen and limbs.
- Eyelid reconstructive surgery.
- Functional reconstructive surgery and remodeling of body in ex-obese patients or post bariatric surgery.
- Reconstructive surgery: pelvic perineal region and thoracic wall post demolition oncologic surgery and trauma.
- Mammal reconstruction: post demolition oncologic surgery, post malformation (tuberous breast, tubular, gynecomastia).
- Rhinoplasty esthetics and functional and reconstructive of nasal pyramid.
- Professor at University Campus Bio-Medical of Rome, 2015.
- Editorial Board Member for the scientific magazine European Journal of Plastic Surgery, 2012.
- International Confederation for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery executive committee member, 2011.
- Reviewer of the scientific magazine Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 2010.
- European Association of Plastic Surgeons member, 2007.
- Director of Plastic Surgery Specialization School, University Campus Bio-Medical of Rome, 2005.
- French Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery associate, 2004.
- Professor of Orthopedic and Traumatology, Oncology, Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic, University Campus Bio-Medical of Rome, 2004.
- Italian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery associate, 1998.
- “Groupe d’Avançament de la Microsurgery”, Latin Society of Hand Surgery, International Society of Microsurgery member.
- Brasilean Society of Plastic Surgery member, 1986.
- Italian Society of Plastic Surgery member, 1986.
- Diploma of the “Collège Français de Chirurgie Plastique Reconstructrice et Esthétique”. Paris (France), 2003
- Diploma of the “European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery”. Hannover (Germany), 1996
- Specialization in General Surgery. University of Studies of Naples “Federico II”, 1990
- Specialization in General Surgery, reconstructive and esthetics. Post Graduate Medical Institute Carlos Chagas, Rio de Janeiro (Brasil), 1988
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Sapienza University of Rome, 1983
Are you interested in our plastic surgery specialty?
See more about UCBM’s plastic surgery procedures and please don’t hesitate to contact us so we can answer all your doubts. We are at your service and we’ll help you in everything you need.