Getaway for Women: Shopping Tour Italy
Hospitaly’s Executive Health Getaway program offers our female patients to perform their medical exams in the University Campus Bio-Medical of Rome Hospital and enjoy some of the country’s best places to do a shopping tour and get the newest in fashion.
Hospitaly’s Executive Health Getaway program designed specifically for women assesses critical health factors, performs important tests and offers evidence-based preventive screenings to uncover health risks that may affect your long-term wellness. All patients receive a custom road map to minimize or eliminate critical health risks.
Healthcare Checkup includes:
- Blood tests (GOT o AST, GPT o ALT, BUN, Total bilirubin, total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, Serum creatinine, Serum protein electrophoresis, CBC, Functional Fibrinogen, Blood sugar, total protein, Prothrombin time, Partial thromboplastin time or aPTT, Triglycerides, Ferritin, PCR, Sodium, potassium, calcium, uric acid)
- Urine analysis
- Full Abdominal Ultrasound
- Chest CT scan (without contrast agent)
- Colour Doppler Ultrasound of the Supra-Aortic Vessels
- Transvaginal Pelvic Ultrasound
- Mammography (over 40)
- Breast Ultrasound (under 40)
- Gynecological examination plus PAP (smear) Test
- Dermatological examination
- In-depth Consultation
Are you interested in the Executive Health Getaway and Free Train Tour?
Day 1 - Rome
→ Welcome service at the Fiumicino Airport.
→ Private transfer from airport to hotel in Rome.
→ 3 hour driving tour with personal English speaking guide.
→ Return to 4-star hotel in the center of Rome near Via Veneto.
Day 2 - Check Up
→ Private transfer from hotel to Campus Bio-Medico University Hospital.
→ Check-up at Campus Bio-Medico University Hospital.
→ Private transfer from Campus Bio-Medico University Hospital to hotel Piazza di Spagna.
→ Shopping Tour, city center boutiques (optional).
→ Return to 4-star hotel in the center of Rome, near Via Veneto.
Day 3 - Florence
→Departure from Rome to Florence with high speed train.
→Leather crafts and gold shopping tour on Ponte Vecchio.
→Return to 4-star hotel in the center of Florence near Santa Maria Novella Church.
Day 4 - Barberino
→Tour at McArthur Glen Barberino Fashion Outlet with personal shopper.
→Departure from Florence to Rome with high speed train.